Brighten your retirement outlook
During life transitions, such as a job change, lay-off or retirement, you have the opportunity to simplify your retirement savings by consolidating assets into one low-cost rollover IRA. You can continue to save for retirement while receiving the services and solutions that will help you stay on track.
Take control of your retirement savings strategy
Investing in an Individual Retirement Account (or IRA) allows you to take control of your own retirement savings while any investment gains in your account remain tax-deferred.
As a Transamerica IRA holder, you will have access to retirement advisors who will help you establish an investment strategy that fits your needs, goals and risk tolerance.
Benefits of the Transamerica IRA
- - Quick and easy process - we take care of the paperwork for you.
- - Help is just a phone call away
- - Get 24/7 online account access
- - No annual administrative fees1
- - No commissions or sales charges
- - Competitively priced funds
- - Access to a team of experienced, retirement advisors2
- - Professional help to determine an investment strategy based on your risk tolerance, time horizon and goals
- - Ongoing counseling as you experience future life transitions to help keep you on track
- - More flexibility to withdraw assets on your own terms
- - Investment approaches range from time-based models (rebalances based on your projected retirement date) to risk-based models (matches your portfolio to your tolerance for risk)
- - Ability to select your own funds managed by well known sub advisors
Opening a rollover IRA is easy.
Request a call to get immediate answers from experienced retirement
Need help with Retirement Planning?
If you're within a few years of retirement and ready to start planning – we can help. We believe there are five key areas – Lifestyle, Investments, Health Care Protection, and Income – that will define your life in retirement. Learn more about how each of these five areas will impact your plan to retire.
Get the most out of Social Security benefits.
We can help you analyze the various strategies to consider as you try to determine when to start taking your Social Security benefits.