Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to your financial future.
|Funds List||Performance||Commentary and Insights||Forms||Prospectus||Learning Center|
Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to your financial future. Learn the basics and some of the complexities of investing and mutual funds through these educational resources.
Benefits of Working With a Financial Professional
Everyone wants control, especially when it comes to their money and their future. Although technology allows investors to do a wealth of research themselves, we believe a financial professional provides the additional guidance and knowledge that is essential to a successful long-term plan.
You can't put a price on good advice. That is why Transamerica mutual funds are sold through financial professionals.We All Need The Right Guidance
No one wants to make mistakes with their money. When you consider how important a successful financial plan is to your future, choosing a financial professional whom you can trust could be one of the most significant decisions you'll make.
Financial professionals can help you:
- Set your financial goals, the time you'd like to achieve them in, and determine your tolerance for risk
- Develop a strategy of asset allocation that is tailored to your financial situation
- Analyze the potential risks and rewards of various investments
- Monitor and review your portfolio over time to ensure your asset allocation reflects your current investment objectives
- Offer an objective perspective during periods of strong market growth, a downturn, or general volatility when many investors are prone to make decisions based upon emotion rather than their long-term strategy
- Keep you informed of new financial products that could benefit your strategy
Above all, a financial professional can help provide the focus and discipline it takes to achieve your financial goals, giving you confidence, and freeing up more of your time and energy for other priorities.Need a Financial Professional?
A good way to begin your search is by asking for referrals from trusted sources, such as friends, family members, or work associates. Once you identify candidates, it's important to interview each one before making a final decision. Consider some basic questions:
- What are your qualifications, credentials and experience?
- What specific services do you offer?
- How are you paid for your services and/or how much do you charge?
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) website offers helpful information and a variety of services and tools to individual investors. www.sec.gov/
- The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) website also maintains several resources useful to individual investors, including BrokerCheck, to check the background of FINRA-registered firms and financial professionals. The site also includes a directory of professional designations, including the requirements for each. www.finra.org/