Get to know Transamerica LifetimeSM
Combining the best of whole life with optional living benefits. See how it can be customized to address a variety of needs.
How Transamerica Lifetime helps
To protect their quality of life.
- Guaranteed death benefit
- Guaranteed cash accumulation value
- Guaranteed level premium
Living Benefit Riders
Solutions designed to meet unique needs.
- Chronic Illness Rider
- Critical Illness Rider
- Terminal Illness Accelerated Death Benefit Rider
Other Riders and Options
Offering even more versatility.
- Disability Waiver of Premium Rider
- Income Protection Option
- Guaranteed Insurability Benefit Rider
- Term Insurance Rider
- Children's Benefit Rider
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
Multiple Pay Options
- Payment options
- Electronic funds transfer
- Direct bill
- Federal allotment (civil service and military allotments)
- Salary deduction/list bill
- Credit Card
- Short pay scenarios
- 10 years level
- 20 years level
- 30 years level
- Pay to age 100
Express Protect Underwriting
- A portion of the medical and financial risk factors that have traditionally been handled by an underwriter are now being automated. Rules have been created for these risk factors that leverage external data sources to enable us to score or approve based on certain criteria. For many cases, a decision can be reached without individual review.
- Fluidless acceleration
- Some clients may qualify for fluidless acceleration, an accelerated underwriting decision without the need for traditional fluids (blood and urine). Please see the age /face amount parameters to see if your client is a candidate. (see underwriting requirements chart).
- Best classes available
- In the past, clients could only get better than standard rate class through full underwriting (exams/labs). Now the best two preferred classes, plus juveniles and non-medical may qualify for the automated underwriting process.
- Simplified agent requirements
- You no longer need to order parameds/exams. Transamerica will order only when needed.
- New teleinterview process
- Depending on the case, the customer may qualify for a teleinterview exam over the phone. Convenient and available 24/7, this may allow them to avoid the traditional paramed exam and helps get cases issued faster.
Foreign National Friendly
A solution that's available to an even wider audience. Foreign nationals are eligible for minimum coverage of $250,000.
The potential better than standard classes rate classes without medical exams with policies of face values $100,000 or more. Preferred classes include:
- Preferred Elite – Non-Tobacco
- Preferred Plus – Non-Tobacco
- Preferred – Non-Tobacco
Whole Life with a whole lot different
Transamerica Lifetime provides whole life guarantees that can be counted on, plus the ability to customize the policy to meet many needs. With our improved underwriting, it's a whole different experience for anyone who needs coverage.
The Agent + Advisor Portal offers an all new way to handle all of your business in one place, including the ability to view and managing pending and in force business. If you have a client who needs coverage, register for the Agent + Advisor Portal and get started with an application today.
To accelerate the process, the iGO e-App® is designed to help you submit business with ease.