One of the best ways to prepare for your future is by setting aside money in your 401(k) plan, whether through pretax or after-tax (Roth) contributions. If you haven’t enrolled in your plan, click the Log In button to get started. Your future self will thank you.
2021 company match formula
- 100% of the first 3% of your pre‐tax or Roth contributions, plus
- 50% of the next 1% of your pre‐tax or Roth contributions
Shared Sacrifice match formula:
- 100% of up to the first 2% of your pre‐tax or Roth contributions.
- Beginning with the first pay date following 2/1/21.
- May also be referred to as “discretionary” match in plan communications.
- These safe harbor matching contributions will continue to be 100% vested, along with current company match contributions.
For more information check out the Barry‐Wehmiller 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan Frequently Asked Questions
Download the latest IRS contribution limits.