As a California resident, you have the right to request Transamerica provide you with a disclosure that includes the following:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months;
• The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and
• The specific pieces of personal information about you we have collected.
And, with respect to any personal information that we have either sold (if any) or disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months, a disclosure that includes the following:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
• The categories of personal information we have sold (if any) about you, and the categories of third parties to whom your personal information was sold; and
• The categories of your personal information we disclosed for a business purpose.
Please note that Transamerica is not obligated to respond to a California resident’s Request to Know more than twice in any 12-month period.
Because the information you're requesting is sensitive, prior to sending you your personal information report we will need to verify your identity. To submit a Request to Know and for our verification requirements, please click on the button below.