We evaluate grant requests based on two factors: how the organization aligns with our purpose and community investment priorities; and whether the organization is linked geographically to one of our key locations shown below.
Applications are accepted throughout the calendar year, and the year-end deadline is November 1. We’ll consider any applications received after November 1 in the next calendar year.
If your organization fits our criteria, and you’d like it to be considered for a grant, email your completed application to email@example.com.
Grant request limitations
While we wish we could support every request we receive, individuals and the following types of organizations or programs aren’t eligible to receive grants from the foundation for various reasons.
- Athletes or athletic organizations
- Conferences, seminars, or trips
- Courtesy or goodwill advertising
- Fraternal organizations
- K-12 school fundraisers or events
- Political parties, campaigns, or candidates
- Religious or denominational organizations, except for specific programs broadly promoted and available to anyone free from religious orientation
- Social organizations